Don’t let menopause and other midlife challenges derail your life!
Sign up now, for more information about this weekend. You are invited to attend a preview on Tuesday March 4th from 7:00 to 9:00 PM at Colorado Therapies. You will have a chance to meet other women in this group and to learn how this weekend event can transform you!
Find out where you are on the Midlife Transition Healing Wave:
When you are faced with significant change in your life and those changes turn into crisis, you experience the Transition Wave:
The problem occurs when you become trapped cycling between Crisis and the Denial Plateau. Using our Midlife Transition toolkit, we will teach you how to break out of despair and lead a joyful life as the New You.
1. Crisis Events
We are all faced with challenges, but in midlife challenges can become crisis over night and when we experience more than one crisis we fall into despair, confusion and a sense of being lost.
- Are you experiencing a major life challenge
- Are you a menopausal or peri-menopausal woman?
- Are you facing a divorce?
- Have you lost a loved one?
- Are you an empty nester?
- Are you experiencing a medical crisis?
- Have you lost your job?
Any one of these events alone can be challenging, but when faced with more than one we can easily be pushed into denial as our coping mechanism.
2. Denial Plateau
Unfortunately our culture teaches us to shut the pain down through denial. This is especially difficult for women because we are taught to put our needs last. The greater the depth of our pain, the more fearful we are of facing it.
- Feeling panic
- Unable to sleep
- Unable to make decisions
- Running from one fire to the next
- Angry and brittle
Appearing to be OK and being OK are two very different things!
3. The Crisis Crash
The Crisis Crash occurs when we can’t cover it up any more. Our emotions come to the surface and we feel like we just can’t hold it together any longer. The Crisis Crash is characterized by:
- Overwhelming Emotion
Instead of a quick fix by going back into denial, this is the time to heal your mind and body. The Midlife Transitional Toolkit will guide you on this healing journey.
4. The Midlife Transitional Toolkit
In this workshop you will learn 5 tools to heal your life:
- Mindfulness Practices – Learn to listen to your heart and overcome fear.
- Journaling – Notice and free yourself from self judgement.
- Opening Your Heart – Create a container of self empathy for healing.
- Visioning – Intuitively connect with your future self.
- Intention – Use the tools you learned to map your journey.
The Midlife Transition Toolkit is the heart of what you will learn in this two day workshop. It will give you the ability to trust yourself and move forward in your life.
5. The New You
At the end of this weekend you will:
- Feel clear, more energetic and be more authentically you!
- Have joy and experience support with a healing community of other women
- Find clarity about how to plan your next steps.
Find Balance in Your Life Midlife Makeover Weekend
When: March 15th & 16th, 2014
Where: Colorado Therapies, Boulder Colorado
Early Bird Special $325.00 if you book before March 4th!
Facilitated by Donna Roe Daniell, LCSW, a life coach, certified IFS Therapist, with over 25 years experience working with women and families in transitions. Donna’s passion is empowering women to find their wholeness through tools of mindfulness, compassion, curiosity, and a clear map for transformation. This weekend is filled with tools that will serve you for the rest of your life!!
Preview Dates: To find out more about whether this weekend is right for you, come to one of these Preview dates:
Tuesday March 4th: 7-9 pm Colorado Therapies 5412 Idlywild Trail Boulder CO 80301