This group: Self-Compassion Advanced Skills Group gives you the opportunity to expand your practice of self-compassion; to explore your self-critical voice and your fearful voices, so that you can find more inner balance and support to begin moving forward on your transition voyage. I call this “Finding a Mooring.”
If you are in a midlife transition, these tools will help you move from Phase 1 to Phase 2: From Lost at Sea to Finding a Mooring. You may be ready to start grieving and rebirthing (Phases 3 & 4), but need more tools to get solidly in the present. This group will help you here too. Here’s the details of this healing voyage I’ve designed to help you:
The Model: The Midlife Voyage to Transformation
In this group you will:
- Learn how to tame your self-critic and talk to her
- Find your voice of Inner Wisdom and Compassion
- Learn how to lead yourself and your Parts with compassion
- Learn about your Strong Managers, Exiles & Firefighters
- Expand your Loving Kindness Practices to bring greater compassion into your internal system so you can have it available when you need it
- Learn the basics of Grief Work and how to begin
- Learn different kinds of fear, and a fear toolbox
- WHEN: Tuesday nights
PREVIEW LOCATION: May 14 – 7 – 8:30 PM BOHEMIA: 4919 N. Broadway, Unit 7, Boulder 80304
- For Preview/Free Workshop sign up here.
COST: $650 per person/ $575 Early Bird rates till May 14
HOW TO REGISTER: Click on the picture at top of page and you can register for group.
- If you want to decide if this is the right group for you, go to the PREVIEW/FREE WORKSHOP above.
- GROUP LOCATION: Group sessions will meet in Gunbarrel at 7255 Lookout Road, Longmont, CO 80503
For more information call: 303 682-5220