Rebirthing the New Authentic You
A Group For Women In Transition
Early Bird Pricing available now until January 8th. Save $100
- A Divorce
- Death of loved one
- A work crisis or transition
- A medical crisis
- The loss of a parent
- More than one coming closely together
Perhaps you are now are working with the darkness and fear of not knowing what’s happening, and you’ve started moving through the fear and confusion and naming your feelings, you are slowing down to find a little more balance, but you are now struggling with a loss of IDENTITY and confusion about how to re-start your life? This group is for you!
This group is for women who have moved through Phases 1 & 2 of the Midlife Voyage to Transformation and are ready to Dive Deep and Rebirth themselves –the work of Phases 3 & 4 . Here’s more about this Midlife Voyage to Transformation and the phases.
- Understand your passions and talents and how to follow them
- Have a deeper connection with your “little ones” inside and how grieving them brings you to a new you
- Understand how to grieve and forgive more fully and naturally
- Experience how deep grief can uncover a deeper, more spiritual you
- See a new path to purpose and identity for yourself now
- Feel like you are expanding into a new you that is so much better and larger than before!
Come explore if this group is right for you…meet other women struggling in transition just like you.
Free workshop & preview night:
Tuesday, January 8, 7-9 pm
Location: 4919 N. Broadway, Unit 7, Boulder, 80304
Group Cost: $650 per person/ $550 Early Bird
Includes: 1 private session, 4 mp3 practices, Workbook and a Reunion Gathering 3 months out
“Donna has an amazing gift for helping women recover and re-discover themselves — I was able to find me again! …don’t think I would have found my path for a long time if I hadn’t found this group.”
“This group was an incredibly powerful opportunity for me to learn how to work with guilt and grief; to build a practice of self-compassion that has enabled me to be more calm and present in my life.”