One-on-one coaching is helpful to support you through a current crisis, a transition in your life, a painful event or divorce, a family issue, or anything that is causing you to be unbalanced and distressed. Coaching is about meeting you right where you are and creating a partnership of healing together that gives you the support you need to meet your goals. If you don’t know your goals, we work together to create them.
Are you in a Midlife Transition?
- Are you waking up with fear gripping you in the middle of the night?
- Are you depressed and unable to get out of this fog that has overtaken you?
- Have you experienced a major loss or accident that you are struggling to pick up your life from?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed and lost, unable to make decisions in your life right now?
- Have you taken on care taking an elderly parent and cannot seem to prioritize yourself?
- Are you stuck in a marriage where you are invisible, unmet and lost?
- Are you reeling from menopause and physical challenges that have brought your energy to a screeching halt?
- Have you just sent your last kid off to college and notice that you feel lost and empty?
- Have you retired or lost your job and don’t have a sense of what’s next?
How would you like to find the real You again? To be calm, happy, joyful and feeling peaceful again? Learning how to take care of you and prioritize you is where it starts…
I have dedicated a whole website to my work with women in midlife transitions. Click here for my new coaching programs:
Are you ready to get started??? In midlife, women can find authenticity and joy when they learn to let go of the burdens of the past and learn to bring self-compassion to themselves. My process of coaching teaches you how to love yourself and through this self-compassion, you can begin to release and heal all that needs to heal. Whatever is happening right now is where we start and you will begin to see a roadmap for healing from the process. You will have a powerful toolbox when you have completed this work that you can use for the rest of your life and in the next transition.
My coaching framework starts with mindfulness meditation, learning to go inside and listen and be still. And it is transpersonal, meaning it takes you into a larger context for seeing yourself and your life as a part of something greater. Many people feel it is a spiritual process of going deeper into yourself. In our work together, we focus on all the parts of you and how they fit into a whole system of YOU and how you can begin to understand your passion and purpose more clearly by knowing all of you in this way.
Here’s a few articles about my coaching work with women:
- Healing Shame & Pain of the past: The case of Carol.
- Controlling Anxiety & Worry without Meds: The case of Marion
- Moving Mindfully Through Fear and Empty Nesting Transitions
- Releasing the Painful Stories at 60 through IFS: The Story of Joyce
- Learning to Ride the Wave of Intense Feelings